- 1 can black beans (BPA Free) drained and rinsed.
- 2 eggs
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter (optional, but adds a fun flavor)
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspon real salt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Pour drained beans into a blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the oats, and continue blending until evenly mixed.
3. Stir in the oats, if using.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 8 x 8 pan. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool and Enjoy!