Looking for a workout that’s low impact and fun? Worried about if you can keep up with the class and the instructor? One hot fitness trend is “Spinning” and here are some of the benefits from this exercise trend.
- You burn calories: You will burn roughly anywhere between 300-500+ calories in just one class as well as toning your legs and seeing some definition. Spinning will blast fat while creating definition in your legs.
- Improvement of cardiovascular health: Spinning can be performed as an anaerobic exercise, pulling energy from reserves and building up muscular endurance over an extended period of time. However, there are also aerobic benefits. Classes include both endurance and cardiovascular training improving heart health and lung capacity.
- Your own pace: You can pedal as fast as you want, while going at your own pace. You don’t have to worry about doing what the person next to you is doing and each resistance is based on your own personal strength scale. You won’t have to be worrying if you know the dance moves or if you can keep up with the step beat.
- Flies by; if the instructor plays good music, you lose track of time and the next thing you know is that the class is over. Its one of those workouts were you are easily distracted and not bored out of your mind.
- Low Impact: Spinning does not require the impact and pounding as does running on treadmill or outside, the stair master and elliptical. You can change the resistance to what your muscle is capable of as well as some people use spinning to rehab knee injuries because it strengthens the muscles.
Want to try out a place? BA loves INNER CYCLE SPINNING STUDIO in Beverly, Mass.