The quality of your immune system is something we should always be working towards strengthening, as it solely relies on having good mental and physical health.
Providing your body with quality nutrition, rest and regular exercise is the foundation of a healthy immune system. Read on for our top tips for boosting your immune system throughout the cold winter months!
- Supplement with a probiotic to enhance your gut health! Seventy percent of your immune system lives in our gut, so it only makes sense to maintain a healthy balance of bacteria at all times.
- Make sure to be getting in your vitamin D and if deficient, supplement, as necessary. A lack of vitamin D is often associated with a compromised immune system.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day! Not only is it loaded with enzymes and beneficial bacteria to support your gut health, but it also works to balance our body’s pH – which is important when it comes to maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Make sure you are eating enough nutrient dense foods, focusing on antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables, and limiting refined carbs. A nutrient dense, whole food diet is essential to promoting a healthy gut.
- Get adequate rest! The importance of getting enough rest is highly underrated, as it is directly correlated to maintaining our overall mental and physical health.
Looking to improve your health and reach your fitness goals? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://bodyambition.com/online-training/ for more info on how you can find the best program to fit you and your needs!