- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 2 cups diced red cabbage
- 1 bag (about 24 oz.) tricolor baby potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons safflower or canola oil
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- In a bowl, stir vinegar, sugar, pepper, and 1/2 tsp. salt until sugar dissolves. Stir in mustard seeds and cabbage.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, return to a boil and cook until just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; let cool slightly. Fold into cabbage mixture with oil and chives. Serve warm or at room temperature.
*recipe from Health.com