The summer season brings long weekends, backyard parties and fruity beverages, and it can be easy to let your workouts fall to the wayside.
Remember that even when you don’t have access to a gym, there are endless ways to get in a quick and effective sweat sesh!
Read on for our Fourth of July Firecracker workout:
Perform each of the 16 exercises for 7 reps per move, repeat entire circuit 4 times through.
- Squat jump taps
- Around the world lunge: forward, reverse, lateral (7 reps each way, each leg)
- Lunge jumps (each leg)
- Power ups (each leg)
- Walkout plank shoulder taps
- Mountain climbers (each side)
- Plank: 1 MIN.
- Low jacks
- Wall sit: 1 MIN.
- Frog jumps (back & forth/7 each way
- Seal jacks
- Squat jump pulses (pulse 2x at bottom)
- 16. Dead bug sit-ups (each side)
. . .and then there was cake: Watermelon Cake Recipe