SUPERFOOD ENERGY BARS with Cacao (makes about 15 bars)
1 cup walnuts
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/3 cup ground flax seeds
1/3 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup coconut flakes
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup dates
1-2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, if needed
- Add 1/2 of each dry ingredient to your food processor. Leave the remaining dry ingredients to the side
- Add the dates and raisins and process until everything starts to stick together. If too dry, add more dates or coconut oil.
- Put in the remaining dry ingredients you left out and mix in with your hands.
- Press into a lined pan and set in the fridge for an hour or more. Cut into bars and store for up to one week.
- If you have extra, shape them into cupcakes and top off with raw chocolate.