- Blueberry Lemonade Polar Seltzer
- Mint leaves
- Lime Juice
- Slice lime into wedges. Take one lime wedge and squeeze into the bottom of your glass. If you find you’re not getting as much lime juice as you’d like, place your lime in the microwave for 10 seconds and go back and squeeze more juice into your glass.
- Add fresh mint leaves. I have them growing outside my home, but your local grocery store should also carry them in the produce section.
- Muddle your mint leaves in the lime juice. If you don’t have a muddler the end of an ice cream scoop should do. If you’re not sure how to properly muddle take a look at this YouTube video.
- Add ice.
- Pour in Polar Seltzer Blueberry Lemonade
- Garish with blueberries.