The Fourth of July is about celebrating our independence with fireworks, barbecues and, yes, treats too. This twist on your typical fruit dish will be just the simple and healthy dessert you need to make your BBQ a hit!
- Start by cutting the rounded ends off of the watermelon.
- Next, take a large knife and trace around the edge—as close as you can get—of the watermelon.
- Remove the center, discard the rest.
- Spread whipped cream along the top and sides of the watermelon (just as you would decorating a cake.)
- Finally top with raspberries, blueberries and almonds!